jeudi 27 septembre 2012

26.09 World Trade Center

I was in the 9.11 memorial. In place of the two towers, two pools have been built were water loudly falls into a big hole. All names of the victims are written in metal all around the pools. It's a well-done thing, I think, and it will be interesting when all constructions of the World Trade Center towers will be finished. Then the visitors would only here the waterfall.I also went to the Whitney Museum and was disappointed. Half of the museum was closed or only for members. And the rest left me cold. That's not completely true, because the Yayoi Kusama exhibition had interesting paintings and drawings. But since the japanese artist worked on his obsessions, I felt sometimes not in the mood to look at the artworks. Maybe it's something I should have seen another day.
 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire