dimanche 16 septembre 2012

15.09 Bronx Zoo

Gabi had free places for the Bronx Zoo, so we had a wonderful afternoon walking between the trees and discovering the animals.After that, we spent the evening in some bars and ate burgers. I've noticed, french people here like searching good food, because there are plenty of really great restaurants! Then we staid at "L'Amant", the Lover, a nice place with colorful wallpaper and stucco.By going home, I passed the subway station, that's something I very like. Because I always discover something interesting – sometimes it is just that I also can manage stress. This time, I saw Times Square by night, under a lot of smoke from the barbecue stands at each corner. There were lighting motorbikes, spray painters, false Elwis Presley and a lot of tourists.



 








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire